Thursday, March 29, 2012

5.5 weeks

There\'s no better time than the present to just get back to blogging, especially at 2:30 am after just feeding the baby...I guess it gives true flavor to my post, as this is my new life. Time to update my profile and in addition to being a daughter, wife, Ironman, marathoner, jewelry artist...I am a mom. Say what?

I was putting off writing the first post as a mom because I had so many things I wanted to say, and in certain order, but as you see, procrastination has gotten me nowhere.

So I\'ll begin, now.

Still trying to keep up with my 30 Days of Lists and have failed miserably. I will keep at it, because I do believe there\'s value in journaling my new days as a mom, even if brief.

How\'s the training going? Well I\'ve managed to get out for some good 30 minute walks, but my running needs to kick in. I ran for 15 minutes one week ago...felt pretty decent, all things considered.

Baby boy is 5.5 weeks old. Sometimes I think I have it figured out, and then I realize I don\'t. Each day is new and different, but the same.

I need to get my training plan nailed out and commit! That\'s the goal for this week. Next weeks goal is to start working on daycare.

No comments:

Post a Comment