Tuesday, January 25, 2005

In one blink of an eye...

two weeks has passed by!

I attribute my bloglessness to all the time I've spent training over the past two weeks. I've accomplished a lot...ran 8 miles (when I wasn't sure if I could run 5!), completed several hilly 30+ mile rides (one on my own), and just recently, successfully completed a 70 mile ride up to San Juan Capistrano (well, technically it was 67 miles, but I think I can write that off as 70, right?)

I am doing well with my training, however I fear that I'm a bit behind (in mileage for the run, specifically) so will need to re-evaluate my training plan and get a little more aggressive. I swam for an hour yesterday, did an hour and a half at spin last night, and half an hour on the stair-stepper and weights. Three hours on a Monday = tired girl on Tuesday morning.

Note to self: I still need to establish my One Thing...

73 days left.

No comments:

Post a Comment